Notes of honeysuckle, jasmine, lilac with a light floral undertone.
Smells like freshly washed linen on a sunny afternoon.
No. 3 Bluebonnets + Linen
Whether you are from Texas or have seen beautiful pictures of the bluebonnets, they are easy to fall in love with. Taking pictures of and with the bluebonnets in the spring season is a yearly tradition for many. Unfortunately, bluebonnet season only lasts a few weeks but having a candle around that smells like bluebonnets with a linen scent makes it seem like they last a little longer:-)
FUN FACT: In 1901, the Texas Legislature named the bluebonnet, a legume, the state flower.
• Our candles are made of 100% natural soy beans
• No additives or toxins added
• Wood Crackling Wicks
• True 100% natural soy candle
• Slow burning candles (fyi-the wax is what gives off the scent, not the flame size)
• Recycled glass amber jars that you can reuse
• No color added to candles
• Candles come with a gold screw top and a black box that is great for gift giving
• Our candles are hand-poured in small batches in Aledo, TX
Thank you so much for supporting our small business! -Sarah